As a result of the help and donations from volunteers and other community members, our fundraisers were more successful than we could have imagined. Through this blog, we will keep you updated on our journey as we put all of your donations to good use.



Wednesday, September 12

Saying Goodbye


This doesn't get easier. It almost hurts a little more each time. I fear losing my family, friends, village, school, just about everything while I’m gone. I know I will pour myself into TEP to do’s on top of getting my life back together in order to stay busy because truthfully that’s my only coping skill. Leaving this place, these people, is hard on every volunteer. We all deal with it in different ways but we come back to our lives at least a little bit changed. It’s the support from my family, friends, neighbors and donors that keeps my pain at ease.  All I can do is wish for their continued support. For those of your reading this, I thank you, not only for me, but for all of us volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment