As a result of the help and donations from volunteers and other community members, our fundraisers were more successful than we could have imagined. Through this blog, we will keep you updated on our journey as we put all of your donations to good use.



Thursday, September 27

A Day in the Life of TEP



Here are some of my favorite pictures that I was able to take during my internship in Bunju. I am so glad that I was able to Help out TEP in Bunju and shed light on some of the things the organization does on a daily basis. -Sean
Cassie helping out at a study session
Donated Soccer Balls to Hope and Joy

Enjoying a good cleaning
Study Session
Toothbrush donations
Fundraiser shirts being made.
Babu and Cassie hard at work
Library @ Olof
FANAKA Stationary advertisement
Hope and Joy Primary students
Katie hard at work teaching the students

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I was able to Help out TEP in Bunju and shed light on some of the things the organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its chance is so incredible and working method so nice; I consider it may be help all of you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. Thanks for sharing and good luck in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website net worth

    ReplyDelete