As a result of the help and donations from volunteers and other community members, our fundraisers were more successful than we could have imagined. Through this blog, we will keep you updated on our journey as we put all of your donations to good use.



Wednesday, May 19

The New Journey Begins

Hello All,

I am leaving tomorrow on my four month journey back to Bunju A Tanzania, where I spent 3 months in the spring of 2009 teaching English at the Fanaka Memorial School. Last time I sent emails as often as possible to update my friends and family on my journey. However, due to the large amount people who have invested their efforts into the Tanzanian Education Project I decided to try a travel blog to update all of my followers. I am hoping to update the blog a few times a month however, the internet is not as reliable where I am heading so I will do my best. Thanks again to everyone for all of your support.
For more information on past fundraisers and other work by The Tanzanian Education Project please visit our Facebook page!

Cassie Parkhurst
The Tanzanian Education Project
cassie.parkhurst@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment